Your personality is what makes you shine! It's what makes you stand out in a crowd and is probably part of the reason you became an entrepreneur or business owner in the first place.
So, wouldn't it be amazing if you could leverage your personality style to help you work more intelligently and effectively.
Well here's the good news…you can!
And here to tell you exactly how is Michael Spremulli…
- I'm a corporate personality profiler – companies hire me to predict the future behavior of job applicants.
- I administer a series of psychological assessments, interpret the results and let the client know what to expect from each applicant.
- The client then sees a great reduction in bad hires and can easily figure out who will be the best fit for the position.
- Your personality follows you wherever you go. It dictates your preferences, where you’re going to excel and areas where you might not excel.
- When you have a good understanding of how you prefer to work, behave and act then it enables you to channel your energy and efforts into the situations that are a really good fit.
- Having that understanding also allows you to understand which areas it might be best to outsource, and you can focus more on your business.
- The good news is that you don’t need to take any fancy assessments.
- You probably already know your personality style but have never explored it.
- Make a list of tasks you engage in most frequently in the work world that you most excel at and most enjoy – just because you enjoy something doesn’t mean you’re good at it.
- Once you cross-reference them you’ll be able to figure out which tasks are a good fit for your personality.
- Now that you've identified your personality style and the tasks that are best suited to you, you need to start plugging your efforts, energy, and attention into those tasks.
- That doesn’t mean that you can palm off any tasks that you don’t enjoy. If your business revolves heavily around a style of task that you don’t always enjoy, that’s ok.
- The tasks that aren’t suited to you could be outsourced or automated. These are the tasks that you literally dread doing and keep putting off.
Yep Kennedy, we know you have plenty of personality…
A book that you would recommend…
Anything by Seth Godin
What is your top success habit?
Being responsive, too many businesses lose out by not being responsive enough.
Who do you look up to?
How do you define success?
Being autonomous, having freedom and good finances.
Here the big one…who do you like more, Rob or Kennedy?
Both. You guys come as a package!
Finally, where can folks go to find out more about you?
If you're interested in looking at assessments for use and hires you can go to betterhiresguaranteed or for more general info about me you can head over to spremulli.com