You've spent time and money on creating an amazing brand presence online and you're feeling pretty chuffed with it all, but what now?
How do you go from looking great online to being great online and generating more of those all important sales?
Well, we've got the answer right here in this episode with genius business strategist, Tanya Whittam.
Tanya has successfully built multiple 6 figure businesses and still brings in organic clients every month using Facebook.
I'm sure you're desperate to find out just how she does it, so we grilled Tanya for all her Facebook secrets – and so much more!
- People are sold on you, from following you.
- They are sold on your content, your message and what you put out to the world.
- Attraction marketing is about working with dream clients.
- It's when people already know they want to work with you before you've even sent them to a sales page.
- Start with building authority with your own personal Facebook profile.
- Think about your dream client, who you want to work with, and find out which Facebook groups they hang out in.
- Join those groups and start adding value. Post valuable content and introduce yourself and what you do.
- Answer questions and share your message. Remember that you're in someone else's group so be ethical, no links unless permitted.
- If people like what you're saying they're likely to go check you out!
- Post content in other groups at least 3 times per week.
- Make sure that the day after you post in a group, you post a piece of content on your personal Facebook profile with a clear call to action to go join your own group.
- Instead of linking to your website on your Facebook profile, add a direct link to your Facebook group.
- Use the content you post on Facebook as your sales funnel – sharing content in groups is the start of your funnel, people will then come to your profile, then they'll join your group.
Don't just overload people with information, ask questions and take part in discussions. The aim is to build a community, and to help with that Tanya follows her 5 E's:
- Empower – inspirational content.
- Educate – content that teaches something new.
- Equip – offer people the tools they need to do that thing.
- Entertain – something fun and lighthearted.
- Engage – content that starts conversations.
Tanya uses fear of loss and recognition to monetise her Facebook group, you can't go wrong with her 3 R's:
When someone buys a product or service, Tanya publicly congratulates them in her group – what a great customer experience! In that post, she includes a link to the product or service for anyone who might have missed it and wants to get in on the action.
Very clever! So clever in fact, that Tanya's funnel is currently converting at a whopping 90%!
We like the sound of that…
A book that you would recommend…
7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
What is your top success habit?
Setting boundaries on what days and times I work.
How do you define success?
Being able to design the life that I want and live it.
Here the big one…who do you like more, Rob or Kennedy?
I prefer ‘and' not ‘or' – one point each lads!
Finally, where can folks go to find out more about you?
You can find out more on Facebook or my site tanyawhittam.com
To hear the full episode and find out all about Tanya's ‘no bitching, no mercy' group rules just click right here.
BONUS – If you want access to weekly training from mindset, marketing, team building, personal branding and lots more from Tanya go take a peek at her Facebook Group.